With two modes — hover for curing or press for application — the 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is great for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- 3/4" flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Electrical Options:120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w 240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Proudly made in the USA
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
Ship weight 100 lbs.
Ship dim. 36" x 25" x 21"