Built for ultimate heat printing efficiency, the Dual Air Fusion IQ™ provides the functionality of two presses with dual 16" x 20" workstations. Program the press to preheat on station A and complete final application on station B, automatically adjusting time and pressure as it shuttles between workstations. It’s a smooth, quiet, effortless operation controlled by the push of a button and tap of the foot pedal. Simply power on and choose between dual or independent operation. The Dual Air Fusion IQ™ also comes standard with a Laser Alignment System, assuring your job is on target every time. The laser system seamlessly integrates into each workstation and is controlled entirely through the touch screen.
- Touch screen controls
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently
- Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printers: Set A station for pre-treatment and B station for post-curing
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors
- 220 volt
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
Dual Air Fusion IQ™ (2) 16" x 20" platens 240 volt • 15 amps / 3500 watts Shipping: 410 lbs. • 45"L x 45"W x 30"H
Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5-gallon hold tank. Uses 3.8 CFM.
0% Financing AvailableApply Now