Model Number: Premier-2410
- Electrical: 220V/1Ph/45A/8.1kW
- Footprint: Width: 37"
- Length: 120"
- Belt Width: 24"
- Oven Chamber: 60"
- Features: Belt speed & temperature control
- Control panel diagnostics
- Air Flow: 1300cfm recirculating airflow
- Production: 75 - 120 shirts/hr
The HIX Premier Series of dryers offers you the most advanced technology and construction available. From a small production shop to large scale drying operation, the HIX Premier Series offers many options. The Premier Series are multi-purpose dryers that can handle water-based textile inks, direct-to-garment inks as well as traditional plastisol and solvent-based evaporative inks.
Utilizing a unique combination of infrared and forced-air drying technology, the HIX Premier Series delivers an astounding 58,251 BTUs of drying capacity! The Premier Series also features bottom air recovery and re-circulating high-velocity air knives throughout the drying chamber; perfect for plastisol but also the harder-to-cure waterbase, and direct-to-garment prints.
The Premier Series features variable belt speeds and air speed controls that synchronize with the digital thermostat, giving you total control when dealing with a variety of substrates and inks.
The HIX Premier series is a best-selling time-tested product, with thousands of units sold worldwide, and built completely in our manufacturing plant in Kansas since the 1960’s, with American design and craftsmanship, high-quality equipment and a particular focus or durability and efficiency.
The Value Series is our least expensive product in the economy class. These units offer a compact, minimal footprint and analog temperature controls.
- Cures plastisol, water-based, direct-to-garment and discharge inks
- Analog belt speed controls
- Digital Temperature controls
- Single and multiple zone controls
- Relay and heater lights
- Heater and control overload protection
- Multiple heaters (up to 12 units)
- Recirculating airflow on units 10’ and longer
- Recirculating air zones and airflow speed on units 10’ and longer
- Insulation under top skin on all units
- Wheel options on all units
- 3-year warranty