The Air Fusion IQ™ offers a two-button operation which locks the upper platen down, applying accurate, even pressure, then automatically swings open to create a heat-free workspace. Patented Auto Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item you’re printing. Program your time to change from preheating to final application. With up to four time and pressure settings, it’s not just possible – it’s automatic.
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push button operation
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Perfect for high volume, specialty decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/2250W/8A
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
Shipping: 245 lbs. • 40"L x 48"W x 58"H
Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1/2 horsepower and 2.5-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM.