Using RIP software on your MAC is a large concern in this community and I would like to take a moment to show you how you can load your RIP software on your MAC.
It all starts with installing Windows on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistance (Install windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp assistant 2020).
1. Check your Secure Boot setting
2. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
3. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
4. Install Windows
5. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
Following the link will get complete in depth instructions from Apple.
If you have any questions please let us hear them.
* Install windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp assistant. Apple Support. (2020, November 17). Retrieved October 4, 2021, from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468.